Welcome To NAFEC
Welcome to the website for the National Association of Freestanding Emergency Centers (NAFEC). We represent the spectrum of FECs, including independent, hospital-owned, and hybrid models alike. Check back often as we continue to develop our website with the latest updates. We are excited to offer membership and sponsorship options and will offer more information about becoming a NAFEC member at the National FEC conference June 6-8, 2016 in Houston. The details for the conference and registration process are located on this website. Please follow the links to the appropriate pages of the National FEC Conference.
Please tell us about your interest and send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National FEC Conference
Join us in Houston, TX June 6 - 8 for the 2016 National Freestanding Emergency Center Conference.
To advocate for fair regulation and to raise statewide awareness of freestanding emergency centers as a high-quality, accessible, emergency medical care option.
The National Association of Freestanding Emergency Centers (NAFEC) will be the expert association safeguarding, supporting, strengthening, and serving as the voice for the freestanding emergency center industry.
The freestanding emergency care industry offers unique bene ts when compared to other emergency and urgent care providers. NAFEC works with members to ensure the following standards are maintained:
- Access to emergency medical care is provided for every patient who walks in our doors.
- Quality of care is unsurpassed. FECs are fully equipped for all medical emergencies and are closely regulated by
- state agencies. These licensed facilities are required to have an ER physician on hand 24/7.
- Convenience is unparalleled. FECs are frequently closer to consumers and wait is consistently shorter than hospital
- ERs. FECs are capable of treating true medical emergencies and are required to be open 24/7.
- Cost is comparable to hospital-based emergency care.
- Satisfaction is superior among all urgent and emergency care providers for everyone involved – patients, physicians, and staff.